Count on us when your pet has an emergency!
Your pet can’t tell you when they’re feeling ill, so it’s important to pay close attention to them. At Ada Veterinary Hospital, there’s at least one veterinarian and several veterinary technicians on duty 6 days a week in case of an emergency or urgent care need.
Is your pet sick after business hours? Don’t worry! Call Westvet Animal Emergency Center at 208-375-1600. They are a 24 hour emergency hospital and will notify us of your visit.
Contact us if your pet displays any of the following:
- Foul breath or excessive tartar deposits on teeth
- Abnormal behavior, sudden viciousness, or lethargy
- Difficult, abnormal, or uncontrolled waste elimination
- Dandruff, loss of hair, open sores, or a ragged or dull coat
- Abnormal lumps, limping, or difficulty getting up or down
- Abnormal discharges from the nose, eyes, or other openings
- Loss of appetite, marked weight loss or gain, or excessive water consumption